We gather music and song requests from students and teachers, then our team of choreographers create playful dances that develop Fundamental Movement Skills, interpersonal skills and positive mindsets!
Use the Dances for Physical Literacy Resource to keep your students ACTIVE by:
- Inviting student leaders to learn the moves and lead their peers or younger students in the dances.
- Playing the videos as part of your Daily Physical Activity.
- Downloading the choreography notes and coaching your students as part of your Physical Education or Dance program.
Note: this is a dynamic online resource that provides access to 10 dances at any given time. The content is updated monthly to showcase new songs.
Current Song List (June 2021)
*BONUS: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
1. 24K Magic by Kids Bop
2. Jumpstart by These Kids Wear Crowns
3. Bunny Hop by Twist by Ray Anthony
4. Get Back Up Again by Anna Kendrick
5. Friends by Blake Shelton
6. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
7. Hats by Incognito
8. Witch Doctor by Cartoons
9. We Are One by Pitbull
10. Love Runs Out by One Republic