We gather music and song requests from students and teachers, then our team of choreographers develops playful dances that develop Fundamental Movement Skills, interpersonal skills and positive mindsets!
Use the Dances for Physical Literacy Resource to keep your students ACTIVE by:
- Inviting student leaders to learn the moves and lead their peers or younger students in the dances.
- Playing the videos as part of your Daily Physical Activity.
- Downloading the choreography notes and coaching your students as part of your Physical Education or Dance program.
Note: this is a dynamic online resource that provides access to 10 dances at any given time. The content is updated at least once a month to showcase new songs.
Current Dance List
1. Home Run Anthem by Steve & B (Baseball-Themed Song)
2. Everybody Is In The Place by Joachim Garraud (Fingerlights Song)
3. Boot Scootin' Boogie by Brooks & Dunn
4. Legends by Sleeping with Sirens (Winter Olympic-Themed Song)
5. Thunder by Imagine Dragons
6. Bounce Generation by TJR & Vinai
7. Can't Stop The Feeling by Justin Timberlake
8. Peanut Butter Jelly Time by Chip-Man & The Buckwheat Boyz
9. Fight Song by Rachel Platten
10. Happy by Pharrell Williams
Melanie Levenberg puts her passion into action through her work as Chief PLAY Officer for PL3Y Inc. As the Creator and Program Director of DANCEPL3Y, she applies best practices in positive thinking, personal development, fitness, health and physical education to inspire kids, teens and adults to claim their Bubble of Awesome and live the 3 Rules of PL3Y: Be Positive. Be Fun. Be Yourself.
A certified trainer and instructor, Melanie holds a Masters of Education in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning, a teaching degree in Health and Physical Education and an honors degree in Kinesiology. She has worked with organizations across the world to inspire leaders to foster more playfulness in their lives through innovative and fun physical activity programs, workshops, retreats and trainings.