We gather music and song requests from students and teachers, then our team of choreographers develops playful dances that develop Fundamental Movement Skills, interpersonal skills and positive mindsets!
Use the Dances for Physical Literacy Resource to keep your students ACTIVE by:
- Inviting student leaders to learn the moves and lead their peers or younger students in the dances.
- Playing the videos as part of your Daily Physical Activity.
- Downloading the choreography notes and coaching your students as part of your Physical Education or Dance program.
Note: this is a dynamic online resource that provides access to 10 dances at any given time. The content is updated at least once a month to showcase new songs.
Current Song List (December 2020)
*BONUS: Eye of the Tiger by Survivor
1. Hats by Incognito
2. Witch Doctor by Cartoons
3. We Are One by Pitbull
4. Love Runs Out by One Republic
5. Hello by Martin Solveig
6. Water Torture by Vista and Presence Known
7. Champion by Carrie Underwood feat Ludacris
8. Happy by C2C
9. Magic by B.O.B.
10. Spider-Man by Dimitri Hauser
Melanie Levenberg is an author, international speaker, TEDx presenter and holds a Masters of Education in Curriculum, Teaching and Learning. As the Chief PLAY Officer at PL3Y Inc. she specializes in building local leaders who are passionate about physical literacy and inspiring kids to be healthier, happier humans.
Melanie is an engaging and inspiring keynote speaker and workshop leader who travels the world to help teachers infuse more positivity and playfulness in their pedagogy. She has worked with corporate, private and not-for-profit organizations to design and deliver innovative physical literacy programs, workshops, retreats and trainings.