Get ready to boost your confidence in teaching high-quality dance experiences in your P.E. program. Become a leader for physical literacy in your school through engaging lessons and projects that get students ACTIVE through movement, music, positivity and play!
In this course, you will
- Learn about physical literacy, and Comprehensive School Health
- Explore standards-based lesson plans and dance unit design
- Discover and practice new skills for teaching dance in schools, based on the award-winning DANCEPL3Y program and methodology
- Be inspired from interviews with educators who have implemented these ideas in their schools
- Access tools and templates to help you get your lessons and projects into action.
To complete the School Leadership Certificate requirements, you will create and submit a unique action plan outlining how you will bring dance as a platform to develop physical literacy in your school.
Are you ready to bring positivity, play, fun and confidence to your school as you inspire every student to claim their #bubbleofawesome through dance?